27th Birthday

It’s here. 27 years since birth, 3 years until the end.

I have a dentist appointment today. Yeah other than that, that’s pretty much it.

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

Well no cavities at least, yippee.

3 Likes

Happy birthday, at the ripe age of 34 myself I can honestly say that after the age of 31, 32, or 33 you begin to lose count yearly of how old you are. You got another five more years until this transpires.

There are some years I actually forget how old I am where I’m off by a year or two. I sometimes have to look at my I.D. just to remind myself.

Intentional subconscious memory loss? I don’t know man…

1 Like

I forget how old I am too but I’m younger…

1 Like

Yesterday I thought I was still 26 and then reminded myself I am actually 27, so there’s that.

1 Like

Now fast forward that six years into the future.

@Restart80

Frankly I’m not looking forward to being alive in six years if that’s a thing.

Unless the world collapsed by then. Quite the incentive to stick around and see normies being more miserable than me for the first time.

1 Like

You put in all the effort to finish school though. Now you get to see the benefits

Well, if it makes you feel any better I’m seeing the global economic collapse of the entire world in five years or less, so there’s always that fren.

@Restart80

North America goes down first though, right?

So sooner than that here; three years or less and we’re good.

1 Like

More like China or the United States collapses [the aftermath will be the same either way] and then the rest of the world will economically crash simultaneously as a result within international unison.

[Hazard of economic globalization.]

Then there is the current global viral pandemic and the threat of a new world war.

No matter which path concerning this global three fork path in the road total destruction of everything will prevail…

[Then of course add in things like global peak oil, EROEI, and ect.]

@Restart80

1 Like