Rules/Additional Terms of Service:
- Don’t bully or harass
- Don’t downplay the plight of incels (unless it’s super funny).
- Don’t brag repetitively in a non-constructive way
- No posting porn or nudity, with the exception of artwork/cartoons in [SPOILER] tags
- No persistent ‘orbiting’. Take it to PMs if you want to further a romantic relationship
- Be over 18 and follow US law
- Dont try to incite illegal activity or joke about committing violence. For example, if you say the phrase “Go ER” you will be banned, regardless of whether or not you were joking.
- If you do not like something, work to change society positively and legally, do not just say “It’s Over”.
- No advertising other sites.
- If you use Tor or VPNs you can still post but your ability to post images or PM non-admins will be turned off forever. Our software can detect Tor and VPN usage.
Q: Can women be incels?:
Q: What is the criteria for joining?:
A: Anyone can join regardless of gender or philosophy about dating.
Q: How do I get in contact with the admins?
A: You can email [email protected]. If that doesnt work you can join and PM. If that doesnt work you can leave a message on the incel wiki somewhere without an account.
Q: Do you unban people?
A: Nope, but there are like 30 other incel forums out there, so this is not so mean.
Q: Does this site lean feminist?
A: Currently, no.
Q: Are you black/blue/red pilled?
A: Third parties have labeled us a purplepill forum. This usually means non-ideological or anti-gender. However we do not care how we are labeled.
Q: Do you manage other sites?
A: Yes, many. But ownership is distributed. There is no central point of failure.
Q: Do you hate women?
A: Some of us do, some of us do not.
Q: Why cant I post images or see the live chat yet?
A: Because you are new, just wait.
Q: Does Incelistan condone rape/violence/cp/pedophilia etc?:
Q: I got banned by the forum owners on some other website, am I still welcome?:
A: If you follow the rules.
Q: Are incels a group, community, movement, or ideology?
A: No. incel is an abbreviation of involuntarily celibate, which is self-descriptive. Involuntary meaning not willfully. Celibate meaning without sex and/or romance. Up to 28% of American young men, for example, are incel according to the Washington Post. “Incel”, isn’t a single community any more than, for example, trans people are a single community.
As far as self-identified incels or incel forums, they are extremely disconnected and do not share radical beliefs unless you want to call determinism a radical ideology.
For more FAQ:
To Contact Incelistan, email [email protected]