Can you feel it my bros?

Well, can you? :pepesherlock: :pepewow: :terry:

1 Like

_863ce13c25c5994414ff794d9a8d8e4e

I’m currently praying to Satan or Lucifer over here sending my positive vibes and hidden power levels for world war III, annihilation of the planet, and the end of this disgusting degenerate modern society through total destruction. If you’re hoping for the same outcome post ‘666’ the mark of the beast inside this thread. Come on guys, we can do this!

Who wants to pray with me to the dark lord for this very outcome? Show your hidden power levels right now.

Imagine, so many 10" Chad cocks and 9/10 Stacies being vaporized in an instant. Their pleasurable lives will be pleasurable no more as they will cease to exist.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah man, I knew I could count on you. Ok, are there any others lurking on the board right now? Send your dark energies you guys!

Mandatory apocalyptic music that is needed in this thread.

1 Like

Send floods of brimstone on this gay earth.

1 Like

Yes!^^^^ Excellent choice sir!

1 Like

I think the idea that incels got Trump elected is a bit farfetched

1 Like

Maybe we did, because in our deepest hearts or collective subconscious we just wanted to see the entire world burn.

celibates lean Democratic Party by a slim amount according to research relayed by Lyman Stoneky from the IFS

1 Like

I didn’t vote though, I haven’t voted in sixteen years. I’ve always known the entire system is rigged.

I’m gonna cooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm!

hillary was more likely to cause ww3 imo

its rigged of course

2 Likes