Do I qualify as a neet?

I work part time and I can never seem to find a job that is full-time or pays better even when I try to apply myself.

I basically do the bare minimum at work because there is no social mobility where for the most part when I’m not at work or college I stay home playing video games hanging out on the internet remaining comfy.

Definitely not a NEET.

NEET = Not in Employment, Education, or Training.

You’re in two of the three, and being in just one excludes you from the definition. NEET means basement dweller that is doing nothing else at all.

You can’t find a better job because everything is shit now. You’ll still be blamed for not succeeding, though. Especially by those Boomers. What do you study at College?

I’ve been through high school, 2-year Community College, 4-year University (Psychology Bachelor’s), and also a 2-year University again (Teacher’s Education) as of mid 2020.

At least in 2020, I’ll be eligible for work that pays at minimum like $40/hour (Canadian, or $30USD).

1 Like

Going to school to become an electrician.

Yeah, there is no jobs or opportunities in the United States as they’ve essentially destroyed the working class. At this point economic collapse would be a blessing for this shithole of a nation.

1 Like

Not all NEETs live with parents, in countries that have good social welfare systems the unemployed can live on their own. For example they would have been paying rent then they lost their job and then they claim social welfare to pay the rent.

Not all “basement dwellers” are NEETs either, I think this is why normies tend to hate on men who live with parents, because they assume we are NEETs. In actual fact a basement dweller could be paying more bills themselves than a NEET who lives in own apartment. In a country like UK for example

All incels deserve neetbux imo and also more neetbux than before of course. You can’t expect someone who’s been rejected and socially ostracized for long periods to somehow integrate into society.

1 Like

After the night I had at my soul crushing part time wagie job today I wish I was a fucking neet.

Fuuucccckkk!

I just needed an electrician too

1 Like

Well I can’t help you with the whole top secret clearance thing, so…

Oh yes my lights and wiring are the biggest secret of all

1 Like

What kind of electrical wiring problems did you have?

Really electrical wiring isn’t so bad once you know which color coded wires and gauges goes where in terms of their electrical function of input or output.

That and you need knowledge of how to read electrical schematics, blueprints, or diagrams.

You need to know these things otherwise the electrical wires themselves will burn out short circuiting or worse potentially cause a fire.

I had a new electrical panel put in as well as a basement apartment so new wires for a stove, another washer/dryer, and counter top plugs and then a few plugs moved so I could put my mirror up and a light changed lol. I mean really I didn’t an electrician to change a light bulb, I could have done that myself lol. I bought the light bulb and was going to do it and he just did it himself.

1 Like

Sounds like you live in an older building where you needed rewiring for a much higher electrical output as the older circuitry layout was less accommodating for the electrical usage you needed.

Much of the infrastructure including electrical in the United States is old and unreplaced. The building I live in for instance has been around since 1969 where it is virtually unaltered ever since its construction.

It’s actually a pretty new house. I had 100amp panel but got told I needed 200amp panel for a basement apartment. Because of the stove and dryer mostly they needed there own thingy on the panel.

1 Like

I bet that cost a lot of money for a new electrical installation, definitely wasn’t cheap.

Yeah, washers and dryers soak up a lot of amps upon usage.

Tell me about it.

1 Like

Now you know why I’m trying to become an electrician so I can charge people a lot of money for my services. I plan on raking in a lot of money, it’s like shooting fish in barrels and people will pay also to keep the lights on.

Yeah the guy charged me a lot and was really only at my house a few hours.

1 Like

That’s basically how it works nowadays.

Yeah I mean he had to come back because it didn’t pass the electoral safety inspection lol. Then he came back and told me the stove needed a special plug because of the voltage it was and it’s own special spot on the panel…I was like yeah I know that’s literally why I asked you here in the first place was for the stove plug…then I asked him what he did instead and things got awkward with silence lol then after a pause he told me he would be back in 45 min. He returned in actually about a half hour didn’t knock or ring the door bell just walked in straight threw my house said he had the missing part and went to the basement then he totally avoided me and went out the side door and didn’t even say bye. As he drove away I creeped into the basement to check things out and he moved the stove back into position, so I assumed he was finished…but we will never know for sure because he didn’t say bye …

you are not at all NEET Mr. Sum