"I prefer girls who don't wear makeup"

Seriously though it just seems like a way for people to pick up like hippie women, but hippies don’t exist anymore.

2 Likes

Really putting the femcel memeing into high gear eh?

High quality females often look better without makeup.

i used to see this girl in 2015, we dated for 3 months… trust me her make up was horrible and she looked better without it.

90% of the time girls overdo it and end up looking like walking nude cakes. Thats hideous.

Are u sure? Com’on. There’s still plenty out there. But the hipe has gone…

1 Like

Would rather do without makeup tbh, would rather men think this way, but they obviously do not.

Stroking the cock against the milkers of your cunt. Keep thinking… Fuck. I am a bit dry now.

Men who say this are either

A) Virtue signaling
B) Like the “natural” makeup look - in other words wearing makeup that doesn’t look like they’re wearing (a lot of) makeup
C) Freaks who should be stoned

By “stoned” I’m ofc referring to weed and not any type of violence

:breadrelieved:
Somehow we went millions of years fucking women without any makeup whatsoever.

Also it is hardly virtue signaling when virtually no women take it as a compliment.

Oh also, welcome to Incelistan, you have made it far my friend.

1 Like

Women used to have facial hair at one point in our evolution and most of that time no one took showers either. Can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Also, they used makeup in ancient times:

this is fine tbh

Yea, but make-up was not around most of the duration of homo-sapien life.

well, make up isn’t really supposed to ‘change features’ just compliment them.
I mean sure, people take it too far, but clothes that are more than one color or design could be lumped into the same idea as make up.
so unless people start wearing mono-color jumpsuits, I don’t see a problem with make up.