In the Mainstream (The Incel Economy)

I normally don’t post about mainstream sources, but the fact that this is coming from a mainstream, widely watched source shows how Incel is leaking more and more into the public consciousness. Even without a recent major event, it is being talked about. The points being brought up were actually decent, and Tucker just blatantly admits that, in essence, Incel has tripled in just the last 10 years. He also warns that this needs to be addressed or else (i.e. that this is more than just Elliot Rodger or Alek Minassian; there is a huge mass boiling just beneath the surface). His emphasis being that people have to stop pretending that men and women are the same, and run society according to natural laws.

“it’s not enough to be charming at dinner” yeah, as much as I wish it were otherwise.
that was pretty good, he was more respectful and mellow than I thought he’d be.

I like the idea of new populist Tucker

Old tucker still haunts me, and he still is kind of annoying

Running society according to natural laws is what created the incel thing in the first place though. IE freeing the sexual market and returning to primitive dating patterns.

The solution is more social justice, not less.

Also, society wont collapse with more incels. There seems to be almost no limit on how shitty a society can get. Its also possible for men to find something else to occupy their time , maybe with sex robots

"Running society according to natural laws is what created the incel thing in the first place though. IE freeing the sexual market and returning to primitive dating patterns.

The solution is more social justice, not less."

Absolutely incorrect. This “social justice” doesn’t recognize that natural laws even exist, hence it seeks to lift all limitations to allow it to run amok. It caused this. Do you seriously believe that SJWs are ever going to recognize Incel as a legitimate issue?

I’m not saying to run society like a jungle. I meant to say that society should be run in such a way that we are mindful of natural laws, and channel the energy generated from these laws into a cohesive, healthy system. A society has to fight nature in certain forms in order to bring about a system that most people would consider superior to the wild. Or else it is pretty pointless.

Being respectful doesn’t get you anywhere, anyway. This is not the 1950s anymore.

Modern society is full of ruthless pieces of shit that will watch you rot in your basement with zero fulfillment and laugh at you for it, even if you did nothing to deserve it or even worse were manipulated into such a lifestyle or position.

People keep saying “oh Incel has always been a problem, men today are just entitled.” Yet, it has tripled in only the past 10 years.

There is a problem where some people think that by pretending inequality doesnt exist on the natural level that then they are promoting equality. That is not rational nor is it social justice

eee

Neither Tinder nor feminism has nothing to do with social justice with regards to sex as according to the deffinition above. Im not talking about SJWs aka zealoutry being a solution to inceldom, I mean social justice instead of incels just telling themselves to kill each other. I think you actually agree and are just using the bastardized term.

agreed