Is that enough to make you vote for someone?

I guess it’s slightly off topic and slightly on topic but do you feel like being an incel enough for you to vote for somebody?

I’m not sure if the whole incel party is a joke or not but would you feel comfortable voting for a party that is benefiting one particular section of your identity ?

Perhaps it’s a movement more than it is even a political ideology just like the tea party was, but ya, just wanna get your thoughts.

It doesn’t seem to have some policies that innately end up benefiting people that aren’t just incel like basic wages, gov’t paid dating (kinda like the Japanese model I would guess) and suicide decriminalization…

Thoughts?

if there was an actual incel political party candidate, it would make me pay attention, but they wouldn’t automatically get my vote.

1 Like

I would vote for them because of either:

1. Wanting to be a shitlord triggering all the feminists.

2. The other candidates suck anyway.

I wonder if there’s enough incels each country to actually have a candidate from the party be successful

I’ve heard this statistic thrown around that for the male population, 30% are Incel.

Given the really small number of females that would vote for the party, probably 16-18% of the total population would be in support (if females = zero support then that would be roughly 15%).

Pls no.

Just because you’re an incel and are uncomfortable with certain things doesn’t mean the entire country or a society has to bend over backwards to the new incel party’s rules and regulations.

It’s exactly what the LGBTQ community is doing. And it’s cancerous.

30% of males is a very significant number and it could be even higher than that. If we exclude all the males under 18 and over 40, I bet the number is much higher than 30% for young males. It could even be reaching into a young male majority. We’re not talking about appealing to 0.3% in a mentally ill sub-group. These are (relatively) normal people with shit lives.

Society doesn’t have to bend over backwards. I’m sure going back to the 1950’s would suffice. Was that catering to Incels too?

Hell even the 1970s to 1990s had way less Inceldom. There’s a reason Boomers are so horribly ignorant about Incel, and the ones that are aware are disgusted by it. They got all the benefits of the “sexual revolution” while making us pay for it. Old ass wipes.

The problem is that in order to make a large amount of people happy you’d need to make a lot of others sad. To make sure everyone is fucking, I’d also have to back to being told to go back to Africa and not being able to use 50% of toilets.

I think it’s one of those things (purely guessing here) that everytime there’s a major move in society, it affects reproductivity, and we’re at a non-productive point, and another change will increase fuq

I like Yang for Universal Basic Income because it helps people who need it the most. I think if we help the weakest aspects of society, everyone will benefit. Even rich people will benefit if they have businesses because there will be more consumers for them (not that I’m a big fan of consumerist culture).

Also, Neetbux

Sanders’ free housing plan > Yang’s 1k a month

landlords would just raise rent by $800 or more, his plan is dumb

imho

I suppose you missed the part where I was talking about virtually half of the entire young adult male population.

That’s too much to be justifiable or excusable in ANY context.

Your estimate is way too high.

" The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24. That number drops below 5 percent for both male and female virgins aged 25 to 29 and goes as low as 0.3 percent for virgins aged 40 to 44."

Even if you look at just age 22-35 single men who haven’t had sex in 1 year it’s roughly 20%

Source: https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

Me, I haven’t had heterosexual sex in 6 years. That’s really rare. I’m an incel but I would guess the percentage is like 1 in 10 (assuming that incels haven’t had any sex in multiple years).

Lmao even going by those stats, look at the male line from 2008 to 2016.

Clearly there’s something fucked going on.

I have no idea how that number is only 20% for the past year, except that men tend to overreport their sexual prowess while females tend to underreport it. So actually, that 20% makes sense and the real figure is probably 1.5x-2x higher.

Only 1 in 10 males Incel? It’s impossible, I don’t believe it.

And good for you I suppose, I’m not just an Incel but also a virgin with 0 relationships.

“And good for you I suppose, I’m not just an Incel but also a virgin with 0 relationships.”

That sucks. To be honest casual sex isn’t that great (condom doesn’t feel super good, giving oral sex isn’t too pleasurable, risk of STD’s, nervousness with a new partner, premature ejaculation, abuse/using, etc). A relationship is nice but it’s also super difficult to get a real one and some of them are worse than no relationship at all. Just look at women who get beaten, raped, or stalked and guys who get fleeced financially.

The main reason I am thankful for having had sex and having been in a relationship is that I actually know what those things are like. Sex without a relationship isn’t super good. The one relationship I had was nice because it showed me what a relationship (which wasn’t about sex or money) actually was. Like we started with messaging on OkCupid, then calling, then me coming over to watch movies with her on my laptop, then to walks in the park, chess, cuddle hugs, kissing, etc. The furthest we got was her giving me oral after a makeout session because “I wanted to” as she said. It kinda went downhill after that and we never had intercourse but the oral was nice.

There was no exchange of money and the relationship really wasn’t about sex. It progressed gradually and naturally (at least compared to casual sex). I don’t know if I’ll ever have one again (I keep on having delusions of love with people who I don’t have a real relationship with). But yeah, it was nice because it showed me what a real relationship is like.

How long did that go on for before you started wanting her to give you oral sex?

Since she wasn’t extracting any money from you throughout that time and being a ■■■■■, you probably screwed up.

After making out she wanted to give me oral sex. If I recall correctly she asked me.

Oh, she asked you. I misinterpreted.

The stats say 28% of american males under 35 are incels… Maybe the CDC 14% stat is about worldwide, meaning non-first world countries that aren’t utterly sex-negative like first-world.

That makes a lot more sense.

Obviously the level of inceldom is lower if you include the entire world. 10% sounds a lot more correct for the prevalence of inceldom. But it’s definitely a lot worse in “advanced” feminist countries only. It just has to be.