Kavinace/Phenibut for anxiety/social awkwardness

It really fucking works but is harder and harder to get. What are your experiences with this drug? I love it more than life itself.

welcome to incelistan littlecountry.

I’ve never heard of it. is it over the counter?

Never heard of this drug and I have never been on drugs long-term before.

That would be pretty intriguing though.

I used to take it for sleep, but it wasn’t my primary med for sleep so I cycled it without an issue. It’s definitely a very a bad idea to take it daily.

I’m not surprised it’s becoming harder to get. I figured it would get banned at some point. It’s pretty heavy duty stuff that’s up there with pharmaceuticals. I have no idea how it managed to get labeled OTC in the first place.

The wikipedia entry said it was similar to a drug called Baclofen, but that could even be more dangerous in terms of withdrawls and dependence

Discontinuation of baclofen can be associated with a withdrawal syndrome which resembles benzodiazepine withdrawal and alcohol withdrawal. Withdrawal symptoms are more likely if baclofen is used for long periods of time (more than a couple of months) and can occur from low or high doses. The severity of baclofen withdrawal depends on the rate at which it is discontinued. Thus to minimise withdrawal symptoms, the dose should be tapered down slowly when discontinuing baclofen therapy. Abrupt withdrawal is more likely to result in severe withdrawal symptoms. Acute withdrawal symptoms can be stopped by recommencing baclofen.[8]

Withdrawal symptoms may include auditory hallucinations, visual hallucinations, tactile hallucinations, delusions, confusion, agitation, delirium, disorientation, fluctuation of consciousness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, inattention, memory impairments, perceptual disturbances, itching, anxiety, depersonalization, hypertonia, hyperthermia (higher than normal temperature without infection), formal thought disorder, psychosis, mania, mood disturbances, restlessness, and behavioral disturbances, tachycardia, seizures, tremors, autonomic dysfunction, hyperpyrexia (fever), extreme muscle rigidity resembling neuroleptic malignant syndrome and rebound spasticity