Men of the forum... do not hide your virginity in public!

5 Likes

eh i dunno if that’s gonna have a big effect.

some people in public are surprisingly sympathetic

are you a virgin?

nope!

I’m thinking of getting a flaming winged black pill tattoo on my forearm that says “Born a virgin, die a virgin”…

1 Like

I actually agree with this.

Once people realize over 30%+ of the whole male population is Incel and it isn’t just this 0.001% of mass murderers… yeah, kind of hard to ignore.

1 Like

Agreed. I’m not a virgin but the reason I lost my virginity n had a bunch of hookups Is bc I thought I was the only one not doing it. I now regret it

Well, you were one of the only ones not doing it.

Don’t fall into the trap of believing the media or the outlier vocal people around you about what’s normal about sex. Sleep with who you want because you want to, not because the others are.

“Sleep with whoever you want”

This needs to be reworded

“Agreed. I’m not a virgin but the reason I lost my virginity n had a bunch of hookups Is bc I thought I was the only one not doing it. I now regret it.”

This describes a good chunk of female nature in a nutshell. “Everyone else is doing it, so I have to do it too.”

And then females wonder why we think they’re all the same…

if you don’t mind me asking, why do you regret it?
to me it seems like something that either was good or is a non-issue.
I don’t see why someone would regret a bunch of hookups (other than religious reasons).
I’m not saying you shouldnt regret it, or that you’re wrong for thinking what you do, just wondering why you do.

To what? People are entitled to the sleep with as many or as few people they can. If you want to save it for marriage, do that. If you wanna sleep with everyone on the block, also do that. Consent is key though kids :wink:

This is just sad. You’re a ■■■■.

“People are entitled to the sleep with as many or as few people they can.”

And this is why Incel is such a big phenomenon now.

It’s also part of the reason men are quitting marriage altogether.

But go ahead and keep teaching her how women are entitled to everything, and that her actions have zero consequences.

I’m a what?
(not being a smart alec, it literally didn’t show on my end)

Capture

this mentality is why men are not ready to commit, cause you bitches are becoming proud ■■■■■

“sleep with the entire block if you want” lmao just read what you wrote again please

Men can do what they want. I don’t care. As long as you’re not hurting others.

lol i dont need to hide it ppl automatically assume im one anyway

Your post was aimed at women. Not men.

So if a woman wants to sleep with the entire block, it’s okay for her to do so?

I mean obviously she can but just because she can doesn’t mean it’s right