People cannot understand what it is like to be an incel because our situation is so foreign and strange to most people

Most people are able to have sex and get into relationships. It’s just part of life. Sure they go through Sure, they go through hardship and rejection. For us there is no success.

It took a bunch of tries explaining to people that if you’re ugly you don’t get matches. People ask what I was messaging women not getting that I wasn’t getting any matches to message.

I’m a 22 year old who has her life together for the most part (good career, nice place, great friends, decent social life etc) but I am so ugly that no woman is attracted to me. People think the only person who could be in my position has to be a neet, legbeard who hates on everyone and never goes outside. This just couldn’t be further from the truth. Some people just can’t come to terms with the fact that some people are just not attractive to anyone.

1 Like

It really doesn’t help that all of society has hyped up “finding true love” as the ultimate goal in life. With these forms of privilege, it’s easy to ignore the fact that other people simply don’t have that privilege and what is easy for you is extremely hard for someone else simply because of what circumstances they were born with. Attractiveness is really a HUGE privilege/entitlement that people are blind to.

Not only conventionally attractive people are able to enter relationships.

I don’t know if I believe that it is really just uglyness that gets in your way? Can we get a photo? Or at least can you upload a private photo to Imgur (don’t share to community) and send me the link? I want to make sure it’s not just your self esteem or something mental or social.

I think that’s true for a lot of people, but I also think there are a lot of people in denial. They don’t want to admit to themselves and/or others that they’re incel