Poll: Circumcised or Not?

Uncircumcised.
But I don’t see the big deal if Roasties feel pain in their R0astie. Actually it’s a good thing

Dude female genital mutilation is barbaric and sickening. Also making females asexuals will not ascend incels.

@Restart80 circumcision is nothing more than male penis mutilation and an absolute evil unless medically necessary to fix penile malfunction. I believe every word of the negative effects that circumcision can cause. We are literally living in the stone ages and dark ages right now.

All circumcised males deserve financial compensation for this brutal injustice and blatant human rights violation. This money can be used for penile reconstruction or to simply spend as they please.

1 Like

How do you include images and videos?
The website doesn’t allow me to post links or upload images.

Circumcision, or more appropriately named Male Genital Mutilation (MGM), is absolutely evil as it serves no purpose aside from demonstrating to the male baby that it is disposable from the moment it enters this world.

Maybe I should have that Noble Citizen thing under my name. How do you get it?

1 Like

Circumcision is a mark of slavery a notification to the male of what the world really is.

1 Like

Circumcised and cut, fuck my life man.

1 Like

Pain is a good thing (for them) they like to be stretched out and pounded so hard that they can’t walk properly the next day. If you ever get a gf or wife only allow her to perform oral sex on you, never give her pleasure by having vaginal intercourse with her.

1 Like

If in the hypothetical scenario I ever get one I will be sure to only come on her face and nowhere else.

1 Like

Over 50% of women cannot orgasm as it is, not even though masturbation. We don’t need to be making their condition even worse than it already is.

What…What are you talking about? How am I supposed to have kids? Why would I refuse to give my wife sexual pleasure?

From another forum I had posted this. Sad.

1 Like

What forum? What a sickening outrage.

(note this is not about real life violence its just a game)

1 Like

For fuck’s sake man, blatant censorship is everywhere now. They’re making the internet less fun turning it into just another one of their normie hell on earth.

Fucking normies man.

1 Like

The forum is love-shy.com

It’s not much of a threat even to this place, as the forum is mostly dead and it is moderated by people with political beliefs that go directly against the interests of Incels. Seriously, it’s no wonder the forum is dead when most Love-Shies are also Incel, and most Incels hate Liberalism/Progressivism.

1 Like

There’s a poll function in the editor

I for one am very progressive.

Official poll added