What If Thread: If you were a billionaire

If you were a billionaire in terms of money, what would you do in terms of dating?

I for one would go out of my way not to look like a billionaire. In fact I would go around driving in a beat up car and ripped jeans dating women as a secret billionaire so that when I found a woman interested in me I would know she wouldn’t be interested in my money alone.

“Wait, I thought you were a poor meat butcher! You’re really a wealthy multi-billionaire?”

I’d have kids with as many women as I could.

1 Like

They would take you to court for child support though…

I’m not that stupid, bro.

1 Like

Fuck, I hope not!

I would travel to other places here in Brazil and have unprotected sex as much as I can, then go back home. No one would know anything besides my first name.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s that also. As for me I’m simplistic, I just want one single woman to please me and make me happy. I’m a very monogamous man.

I just want one woman in the world somewhere.

1 Like

If Gal Gadot accepted to have at least 6 kids with me, I’d give up my previous plan.

1 Like

Despite all my rage, anger, and hatred I’m a very socially conservative traditional male.

I just want one single woman that will complete me that is a sexual freak in the bedroom…

I don’t feel like I’m asking for too much of the world.

Ideally I would like to create three children with a woman and have a nice family someday. A nice loving picturesque family in a house with a white picket fence and a dog.

1 Like

Joking aside, this is my dream life.

1 Like

It’s my dream too but with 2 kids

1 Like

And yet the surprise unplanned pregnancy made it an odd three…

Everything I do is planned

1 Like

Alright you won, let’s have 2 kids.

We aren’t getting married first?

1 Like

Good point. I was raised catholic, so yes, we must get married first! Otherwise my family won’t accept you.

1 Like

Likewise lol

2 Likes

wouldn’t want a billion dollars

having money is stressful

1 Like

Not having money is even more, so…

1 Like

true

1 Like