Women are worthless without the fantastic pussy between their legs

What other thing do they contribute to society?
Have you guys ever wondered why they get so hysterical about rape? It’s just bad sex but they act dramatic like it’s the biggest deal ever. It’s because they know their h0le is what gives them value, and they demand payment from men in return for its usage. If they don’t get payment they have nothing else to offer and will have to earn their own food, clothes, and house (something which they believe a man should give them for free).

Found the toxic incel :+1:

2 Likes

There’s some truth, but I would have phrased things differently. People are going to dismiss what you have to say if you talk like that (even if you make some good points).

1 Like

I thought you were just being funny then I looked at your post history, Jesus christ.

They’re going to dismiss what I say anyway. Along with the “Women don’t owe you sex!” crap and a melodramatic explanation of why rape is bad.

What about it

Either it’s a sarcastic account or you were raised by a single mother.

Wrong on both actually

Typical fool tier of incel with his stupid assumptions

Your right I have nothing to offer other than sex. Because caring and loving a guy doesn’t matter, making him smile doesn’t matter, cooking and cleaning doesn’t matter, being affection doesn’t matter, baking doesn’t matter, listening doesn’t matter, companionship doesn’t matter, laundry doesn’t matter, packing a lunch with a cute note doesn’t matter now that’s a total waste of time telling him to have a good day at work and telling him I love him because love doesn’t matter. Planning fun dates and surprise trips doesn’t matter. And looking after a guy when they are sick apparently doesn’t matter either. All that time I wasted when my ex was in the hospital I got him food, clothes, toiletries, helped him shower, sponge bathed him, helped him eat and stayed with him while he was there and then wasted more time looking after him at home bringing him food in bed and fixing his pillows. I wish I knew earlier my only purpose was sex. I could have saved myself a lot of time and effort.

Everything you described, a male friend and a dog can do much better than a woman. And those don’t demand lifetime access to your bank account. Plus their company is far more interesting and mentally stimulating than a woman’s.
The only thing you have to offer is a hòle between your legs. And you know that better than anyone. You know it’s your greatest value, that’s why you’re so hysterical about rape. Because with rape the guy gets access to the hòle for free without paying for it, so you lose your only value. You would have nothing else to barter with.

And what do men have of value exactly… oh yeah nothing else either

great now that that’s sorted everyone should just get a dog and be happy then right? Who knew the cure to inceldom could be so simple. Here I was thinking its really complex. I mean who doesn’t want a dog who can cook, clean AND do laundry. Even more of a bonus if it can make my lunch. Sign me up.

1 Like

I can do my own house chores. Or maybe hire a cleaning lady.

Sharia is already mentally in purgatory, so he can’t understand how rape can traumatize, because he already isn’t able to be traumatized by savagery.

Rape is literally just a few minutes of a penis sliding harmlessly in a vagina.
It’s not “trauma”, it’s just that it disgusts women. The male sex organ is repulsive to women and they only tolerate if they get paid. Rape is when they don’t get paid and that’s all they’re angry about. The sole difference between rape and sex is she doesn’t get paid.
Get your head out of the ground and realize that when you pretend to sympathize with women’s rape hysterics you’re approving of their disgust and hatred of your sexuality. Instead of entertaining them just tell them to go fuck themselves, much easier.
They’re not better than you.
You don’t have to agree with them on anything.

Is all the world reactionaries and non-virgins? If so I’ll always affiliate with the latter. I can’t approach hatred guided ideologies.

@Sharia so if a man raped you, you wouldn’t be traumatized.

Sounds great.
Btw it’s interesting you said “If a MAN raped you”. It’s because you yourself know that sex is a transaction that is sold by women and bought by men. That’s why you’d never ask “If a WOMAN raped you”. Unlike women we don’t have a contempt and disgust of sex nor do we expect to be paid for it at all times, that’s why we don’t make such a big deal about rape.

The only reason you’re trying to make a big deal about rape is because women told you to make a big deal about it. You think they’re superior to you. They’re really not. They’re not worth shit.

I think the punishment for rape is over-exaggerated in society, its no different than any other traumatic experience like for instance, forcing soldiers to go to war. Rape is traumatic like how watching certain types of television is traumatic, or teaching kids that hell is real. All three things are bad but if we are to be consistent, we should ban hell from Christianity along with banning rape as well. Also I’d add that being rejected by 3 different oneituses causes an equal amount of trauma as being raped. Of course the more ugly the guy is, the more trauma the rape causes. In order to reduce rape trauma, beautification of males is needed.

Yet you’ll find 99% of women saying rape should be punished with cutting off penis and testicles. And a small percentage say execution.

We shouldn’t give a shit that they’re “traumatized” by how ugly a rapist is or how repulsive they think the penis is. I might claim I’m “traumatized” by a disfigured person’s face, but it’s not his fucking problem. Why should he give a shit?